22 September, 2019

Forgetfulness

Oh good grief.

On Thursday, I went for a walk to find a spot to write that was out of the house. I sat down in a new restaurant and wrote most of a new flash fiction... but I'm so lost in the timezones that the next day I was going to bed before I realized it was Friday. 

Oh, and Friday was the day we went out to celebrate Brett's birthday, so I had overdone it a bit and was completely non-functional on Saturday. The older I get, the harder it is to recover, and yet I haven't learned that lesson. 

Good news is, as much as I am missing my blogging goals, I am working on my book. I'm thinking of making this next edit my NanoWriMo project. 

Will you be participating in NanoWriMo? What's your handle? We can buddy up!

2 comments:

  1. Considering... I think it's okay to take a few days to get back into the swing of things.

    No, I don't do NaNo. I don't write like that. (Well, lately, I don't write at all, but that's about to change.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your understanding. I really do need to get back my routine. Working on it!

      Delete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.