29 August, 2026

Friday Fiction? No

I have a story almost ready to post, but my internet is giving me fits today. The story is handwritten. I can't even put it in blogger. 

I'm sending this from the app on my phone, but I'm not about to try accurately writing a story with one finger on a cell-phone keyboard!

This is the second day of it. I might be screwed. Send good vibes and prayers at this trying time. 😉

2 comments:

  1. Oh yikes. I'm sorry. It sucks when the tech doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it sorted yesterday, but I think I'll hold onto the story for this Friday. Gotta keep moving forward!

      Delete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.