It's one of my favorite "big words". (Was it on your blog where you posed that question?" You've probably looked it up by now, but it's a word that means the smell of rain, specifically, I think it's the combination of rain hitting dirt.
I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.
I need to google "petrichor." That is a new word for me!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of my favorite "big words". (Was it on your blog where you posed that question?" You've probably looked it up by now, but it's a word that means the smell of rain, specifically, I think it's the combination of rain hitting dirt.
DeleteI do love the smell of rain.
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice thing down here, the rain comes in small batches, so there's often a smell accompanying it.
Delete