One day, a crazy chicken wanted to leave home. She waited until no one was watching and jumped to the top of the short wall around her yard. Then she jumped down outside! This was the real world!
But outside the wall, she was in a street with many bicycles and motorbikes. They went past her too fast - very scary! Now she wanted to go back into the yard, but couldn't get to the top of the wall.
What was this? There was a small break in the fence, so she rushed toward it! But it pushed her back out. She fell down onto the road, dizzy.
This was the original Crazy animal story that I wrote for my Vietnamese lessons. Like The Crazy Frog from last week, it was based on something I actually witnessed. This time, while riding my bicycle on my own street. I kept it short and used very simple words that I would be able to translate. My teacher only had to help me with a few vocabulary words and some grammatical errors in the Vietnamese version.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.