30 September, 2026

Wednesday Poetry Corner: Enough

It is enough
To read without sharing the humor.
To see beauty without taking a picture. 
To sing a song no one will hear.

It is enough -
The sight.
The sound.
The joy.

It is enough.

One world is enough.
For me.
For you.
For each.

Or are we each one world unto ourselves?

Overlapping.
Interconnecting.
Underlying.

We. Are each. Enough.

(poem written by me on Sept. 29, 2026)

The irony is not lost on me that I wrote these lines about not requiring an audience while knowing that I would share it publicly. I'm not a poet. I don't know if it's "good" by critical standards but for me, it is enough to practice writing publicly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.