08 March, 2013

FINALLY...settling in after a year

Okay, that's an exaggeration. I've been under my parents' roof for about 10 months, not a year.

But I'M MOVING!
Yessssss....

I have my own apartment. At last.

I love my parents, but I've been independent for too long for this current arrangement. They'll appreciate getting back to their own routine, too. I'm teaching them how to pre-set the coffee-makers so their coffee will continue to be ready by the time they are up in the morning, so that's good.

Anyway, I know I've been a slacker, and my resolution was to post weekly. I missed what, 2 weeks now? And tomorrow I head out to Brett's again, meaning that I probably won't post again. [teehee]

But my excuse is that I've been looking at apartments, considering neighborhoods, signing a lease...

and I'm finally moving!

I'll post pictures when I'm in.

9 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'll be there as quick as I can to check out the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your own place again! I can't wait to see what it looks like. I hope you like it when you get moved in. =) Have fun with Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Now you can do all those alone time things, like uh, never having food in the fridge or, um, being afraid of the dark, and not having to close the door when you take a shower.

    You know, those things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you!! Congrats!

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, you can make up for the lack of posts with more posts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you... I can't afford to move out yet at this point...

    Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I said it on FB, but I'll say it again here . . .

    CONGRATS!! So happy for you.

    Now, if you would only start planning your next trip back East, I would be even happier . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! I've tried to teach my parents how to use the coffee maker we have, but they're completely clueless. Also, I gave you an award.

    http://michaeldagostino.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/oh-look-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see it!

    Hestia

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.