06 September, 2019

No Fiction Today

No Fiction Friday here today.

If all goes well, I have landed in the US this Friday morning. It's the funeral weekend. In a sudden rush, we figured out all the problems with me making this trip at this time, and turned them into mere hurdles to jump over. I will have to stay in the States for a month, because I'll need to get a new passport while I'm there, and all kinds of other #ExpatLife issues, but at least I will be there for my brother and his family.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Especially my sister-in-law, who found the body. I cannot imagine.

It's going to be a rough few days. 
And from then on, of course. 
But this weekend will be hard, and I'll be without my rock, my husband, my partner, my better half in so many respects. He is amazing in a crisis, but cannot make the trip with me. 

Prayers much appreciated.

6 comments:

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.