Tickling the tin roof.
Dusting of drizzle, then done.
Hardly worth haiku.
<haiku written by me on Monday 27.07.2026, Mui Ne, Vietnam>
Later rain came back,
Forcing my umbrella up,
Heading to pizza.
See what I mean? That 5-7-5 gets stuck in the brain!
And that's all I have to say related to poetry today. Do you have a favorite poem? Do you not really think about poetry, or definitely not like it?
I'm keeping this super-short because I need to spend more time figuring out my commenting issue! It's driving me crazy, but I have an idea. Hopefully I can fix it today. Wish me luck! I'd love to rejoin the conversation.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.