Well, I'm online again!
Unfortunately, I had another post in draft form that needed some adjusting, but I can't access it because I'm on my Mom's computer (mine is still in the trunk of my car and it's pouring outside. Yeah. Not gonna dodge raindrops for it.) and her computer for some reason doesn't really like Blogger. Since she doesn't know I have a blog, I can't very well ask her to upgrade/download something for the sake of my access to my blog!
Anyway, here I am in Indiana. To answer what I assume are your questions:
1. No, it doesn't feel like home. I've visited my parents too often for it to suddenly be "home". I found myself leaving most everything in their giant "shed" because of course I won't need all that many outfits during the summer, and I'll be moving to my own place soon enough. Even though I have NO IDEA when that will be, or where that will be.
2. I had a delightful stop early in my drive, meeting up with Misty of Misty's Laws (sorry, I can't link on this computer) and we chatted at Arby's and she presented me with a very Baltimore-centric gift of Old Bay seasoning (AWESOME) and Berger's cookies (holy sugar-high). Misty is the sweetest person, very easy to make friends with, and I'm very sad to be leaving her region just after beginning our RL friendship. Fortunately we still have our online friendship!
3. I arrived at 1 a.m. this morning (last night). But it was an easy drive. I LOVE the Interstate Highway system! The single greatest thing about the USA. LOVE it. My car loves it, too.
4. We spent today unloading the truck, delivering my piano to some friends of my parents who will make an offer after getting it tuned and assessed.
5. Tomorrow I'll move the big stuff from my car to the shed, and do some unpacking. Maybe start the job search, too. I don't really know where to begin with that - kind of terrifying.
My mom took the Movie Whore (unbeknownst to her) and myself to see "The Raven" on Saturday after the truck was all loaded. The Movie Whore is looking forward to monopolizing this blog for a few days, because she still hasn't had her say about Mirror Mirror. We both would really like to be able to take the time to download some pictures for both posts, though.
What am I forgetting? I'm really tired. Friday night I got home around midnight from the symphony with Aphrodite; Saturday I got to bed around 12:30 after cleaning the cottage, and last night...obviously.
I'll try to get back to my regular postings, but can't promise anything!