27 March, 2020

On the Verge

I've been thinking I might as well sign up for the AtoZ challenge, since I'm blogging so much these last few days. (Well, it feels like I've been blogging a lot.)

Wednesday I didn't because we had no power all day.

Thursday, I was going to announce my AtoZ non-theme, and went over to the AtoZ blog, but hesitated. 

I'm on the verge. 

It just seems like a big commitment. And I know, what else am I doing right now? But really, social distancing and self-isolation doesn't really change my life. I'm writing most days - well I was, before life fell apart on me - and when I'm not, I'm studying language or reading books, or doing other indoor activities.

So my time has already been allocated.
Sort of. 

Except that I've been moving very slowly in my first review of last fall's Nanowrimo book. So really, I'm not writing much, so why not do AtoZ?

Maybe it will jump-start me.

That's it. 
I'm doing it.
Next post will be a sort of a theme reveal. YAY for decisions!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't done the A-Z challenge in a couple of years but you're right - it might be good for me. Although I don't always do what is good for me. Nice to read you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it the last 2 years, and that's part of my decision. I'd like to get a streak going.

      Delete
  2. I'm actually not doing A to Z this year. I decided this before the dread plague descended (thinking I would be busy doing something in April), but I'm going to stick to it. Good luck. I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm sure you will find more than enough projects to fill your time. Maybe even teaching online!

      Delete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.