04 January, 2023

Old Year New Year - Tuesday Truths

Technically it's Wednesday, but I forgive myself. 

It's that time of year when everyone looks at what they did in the past year and sets goals for the next. So let's just take a peek, shall we?

In 2022, I read 32 books. It would be more, if I added in all the plays I read for my old theatre group, but I didn't bother because I'd hit the mark.


In 2022 I exercized over 300 hours. Not too bad. I usually get in 40-50 minutes a day. Some days more, some less. Yoga everyday, some cardio, some others, some cycling. This is tracked through my phone, so the steps (not shown here, except for in the distance) are inaccurate. 


In 2022 I watched 104 movies. I don't track them electronically, though, so there's no quantifying genres or lengths. I will say we definitely boost the Horror numbers in October.

In 2022 we flew to Hanoi twice, but other than that didn't travel much at all. I'm hoping to do more traveling in 2023.

So what's up for 2023? Things are always changing. We'll just have to see how the year plays out.

Happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. And now's the time to set up trackers for this year if you so wish. It's interesting the things we find we want to keep track of. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't intend to track movies, but I find myself forgetting which ones I've watched, now that I'm married to a cinephile.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!

    You may or may not know, I track a ton of stuff. Congrats on the exercising, I track mine too but it's embarassing as about the only thing I do is occasionally walk the dogs and it's just under a mile. Probably why I'm fat. Lol

    If you decide to track movies, I use Letterboxd - https://letterboxd.com/jccsst1022/

    Wishing you and Brett the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you track a lot! I sort of do, but not electronically, so I don't get a nice clean year-end summary unless I want to do the work... which I don't. Happy new year!

      Delete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.