17 January, 2023

Tuesday Twist

Morning thoughts:

  1. It doesn't matter if I get up today.
  2. No one requires anything from me today.
  3. I have no obligations.
  4. I am superfluous.
  5. I could literally just lay here playing games on my phone all day.
  6. ... Until I need to recharge the battery.

How long will I stay in bed? Not all day. Even at my most depressed I can't do that.

I have saved onto my phone a few yoga workouts that are suitable to do on the bed. Days like this, I eventually sit up, play one of the workouts, stretch myself out, and then get up and start my day.

It's a break in routine, and it means the floor probably won't get swept, but that's not the end of the world. 

Does anyone else have days like this?


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, but I can't literally stay in bed all day. There's a point when I just have to move. Even when I had Covid, there was a point when I'd get up, wash my face, brush my teeth, and change out of my pajamas. But that's a me thing. I think if you need a day in bed, take a day in bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm with you. In this case, I got up around 10. I had nowhere to go at any time, so it was still a low-key day.

      Delete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.