26 June, 2022

Technical Difficulties

I am resolved to be more diligent about blog visiting and reading. I did well right after A to Z, reading all the reflections posts and revisiting several. Then, with very little positive response from all of that visiting and commenting, I kind of thought, "Well, forget it! I'm trying to interact with no response. I'll stick to my tiny blog with few comments."

But that's negative thinking. And I have found some I enjoy and want to stay up with. So I'm going to be more proactive, add blogs to my reading list, etc.

Today I was going to revisit and add to my list.

I can still do that, but I can't comment! I am visiting blogs and not allowed to comment. There's a little pop-up saying something about checking my Google settings. But I haven't changed my google settings in ages. Even if something changed when I got a new laptop a couple months ago, it's been fine until now. So what gives?

I checked my settings.

They said to ensure Cookies are enabled. They are.

What gives?

For now, I'm here! I'm visiting and reading, and wishing to share comments!

Soon, I hope, I will have this technical issue resolved and then I can begin my new initiative of interaction.

2 comments:

  1. About the end of April, Google did something to the Blogger comments. Depending upon the kind of commenting on the blog, it is blocking people. When I'm at work, I use an incognito window to visit blogs (when I have time to do so).

    Before, this wasn't an issue. Now, I'm not "signed in" on the blogs with the wrong sorts of commenting. If the blog doesn't allow anonymous comments, I couldn't comment. If it does, I could go to where is says "Anonymous", click on the arrow next to it, and type in my name and blog link. So, that was something.

    I don't know where the glitch originated from, but they haven't fixed it yet, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not even letting me post with my blogger identity in these replies! Something randomly messed up in the middle of one day. I had commented on two blogs a few days ago, then suddenly - I don't exist? Weird.

      Delete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.