02 April, 2022

Apathetic #AtoZChallenge - maybe?

I didn't really intend to do #AtoZ this year. I'm not registered. There is just TOO MUCH going on right now.

I'm apathetic about it, really.

I've been apathetic about a lot, to be honest. But this morning I decided my motto for the month is "Don't Be Lazy!" so maybe I will?

In previous years, I've been doing flash fiction for AtoZ.  I've solicited suggestions from readers and then wrote stories inspired by the prompts. Clearly, this first post is not fiction, but I'm game to do it again!

So, if you have any suggestions for a flash fiction story, leave it in a comment, and I'll try to make it work. In between fiction stories, I'll just banter, probably.

Oh, and where I live it's already April 2nd, so I have to write a second post lickety-split, if I want to keep this going. But since I'm not in the master list, I don't expect a lot of traffic. I'll have to download the list and be a more active reader this year. Yes! That's my excuse for making this so very short!

5 comments:

  1. It's not easy to do this Challenge every year. Sometimes other commitments are way too many. I was planning to zero in on a theme. But I just didn't get the mindspace to find one. So, I am going to just blog on some random stuff, since I had anyway thought participating in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved doing flash fiction, but it's gotten away from me since I started doing it every Friday (trying to). Maybe this randomness is what I need.

      Delete
  2. I think I read the master list is open until the 8th? I think you still have time to register if you want to. I know I'm doing my unofficial version, where I skip Saturdays and post to the letter of the day. (And I don't blog hop.)

    I don't have any ideas for prompts, though. Let me randomly think of something... How about a broken tooth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cool - good to know. I set aside time for blogging today, and then remembered that Sundays are not included. I'll go register, instead.

      Broken Tooth... I'll make a note.

      Delete

I enjoy a good debate. Feel free to shake things up. Tell me I'm wrong. Ask me why I have such a weird opinion. ...or, just laugh and tell how this relates to you and your life.